Role: AWS back-end Sr. Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
strong web application development experience is MUST.
Strong AWS technical skills and experience building products using modern architectures like domain-driven design, event-driven design, event sourcing and microservices.
- Understand the current application infrastructure and re-build/refactor using modern architectures
- Convert complex product initiatives into concrete software designs that can be implemented in an iterative and agile fashion.
- Design and execute migrations from current platform to the new architecture with minimal to zero downtime
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience building SaaS applications using Python and frameworks such as Django, Flask etc.
- 2+ years’ experience building and supporting SaaS applications with Amazon AWS services like AppSync, Amplify, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Lambda, API Gateway, Step Functions etc.
- Deep knowledge of cloud formation (stacks creation, IAM roles and policies etc.)
- Experience building SaaS applications using domain-driven, event-driven and microservices architectures
- Experience creating RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of CI/CD and practical experience with logging, monitoring and alerting
- Experience with secure coding best practices in handling sensitive data like PHI
- Experience using frontend frameworks such as React and React-Native
Skills: Amazon Web Services, Django, Software development, Python, React.js, Microservices
Rate: $60 – $70