Location: Remote, Timezone : EST
Client : Incusol Direct Client
Duration: 1 year and Extendable
IT Experience: 10+ yrs
As Domain Owner & SAP Finance Project Manager, you will own & lead the implementation SAP Financials. The role entails operational vision/roadmap, delivery & execution ownership along with support across other financial systems such as Anaplan, Cadency Close, AWS Data Lake, Vertica Data-Warehouse and SAP BI/Reporting. The person in this position will be an individual contributor but managing indirectly (in a matrix setup) a group of 3rd party consultants, Business partners and external service providers. The role is part of the Controllership Organization within CFO office
- BS in Accounting, Finance, IT, Computers, or another similar field
- Experience with MS Project or other project Scheduling/costing software.
- At-least 2 full Life-cycle SAP implementation experience as Project Manager.
- 5 years of Project management experience implementing SAP ERP and/or SAP S/4 HANA with some Hands-on exposure in Configuration/development or SAP Data Mgmt., SAP BI/Reporting.
- At least 4 yrs. of experience in SAP modules such as FI, CO, AR, AP, GL, PA, PCA, CCA, Treasury etc.
- Familiarity and/or experience with Public Clouds such as AWS, AZURE & GCP
- Experience building/supporting enterprise data warehouse (EDW) from ground up in SAP BW, Vertica, Teradata, Netezza, Snowflake a must.
The Ideal Qualifications:
- MBA/CPA or equivalent and/or PMP Certification preferred.
- Full life-cycle SAP S/4 HANA implementation with Universal Ledger preferred
- Experience in other SAP products – SAP FPSL, SAP BPC, SAP C4C is Bonus
- Knowledge of US GAAP, insurance statutory accounting/reporting and/or experience in Financial Institutions preferred
- Experience with at least 1 FP&A tools such as SAP BPC, Hyperion/HFM, OneStream, Anaplan etc. preferred
- Ability to work with senior management and influence decision making
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to proactively take ownership of projects and drive to completion
- Experience working in a Finance transformational setting & driving change
- Use increasing insight to identify and implement improvements that increase the business value and efficiency of the work performed.
- Ability to Initiate and/or leads increasingly complex projects and continuous improvement activities that may span beyond the scope of own team
- Experience in best-in-class control execution/documentation
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work across levels, from staff to executive management
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in future
- Travel between Boston and Springfield required
- Accountability –
- Lead the SAP S/4 HANA implementation specifically SAP General Ledger, SAP Treasury/Banking, SAP AR/AP, SAP PCA/CCA, SAP FPSL, SAP Sub-Ledger, and other downstream integrations.
- Delivery & Execution of both short-term and long-term initiatives within Corporate Finance & Controllership domain.
- Business Acumen –
- Develops a comprehensive SAP project plan & formulates strategy to meet aggressive timelines.
- Owns & manage Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Communications, Staffing, Risks/Issues, Test, Configuration, & support Change Mgmt.
- Rationalize the project funding against key milestones/deliverables, scope and change mgmt., project schedules, charters, plans, status reports, WBS & remediate critical paths items.
- Inclusion –
- Guides the team in establishing effective governance and key timelines, milestones, and deliverables for successful initiative execution
- Coordinate/collaborate across Finance, enterprise technology, internal audit, enterprise risk, other business units & external audit, as appropriate
- Resilience –
- Understand how data flow through the financial systems to the Treasury/Banking & Cash function, planning appropriately for changes and prioritizing and implementing enhancements.
- Establish & enhance governance and internal control procedures and maintain and consistently improve upon a strong control environment
- Development –
- Supports Use Case formulation, As-Is/To-be analysis, product demos, Joint Application Development (JAD sessions) to help understand processes, SAP capability and business benefits
- Collaborate closely with other Controllers teams, such as the financial close team and external reporting to ensure the accurate recognition of accounting for various transactions and events
- Leading Others –
- Lead Issue & Risk mgmt. with RAID logs and facilitate resolution of project risk/issues. Support Communication mgmt. with communication plans for stakeholders & project team members.
- Conduct/Facilitate Project Meetings with project leadership & external stakeholders with ownership of meeting agendas/minutes, project documentation and Key decisions, issues/action
- Agility –
- Lead SAP centric configuration & process changes in alignment with accounting policy within the Controllers Organization for evaluation/implementation of new GAAP/statutory reporting needs.
- Lend Configuration & tactical support to other peer teams such as SAP GL, SAP Data Analytics, SAP FPSL, SAP Treasury, SAP Profitability, SAP Reporting, and other Project team members