Location: Remote, Timezone : EST
Client : Incusol Direct Client
Duration: 1 year and Extendable
IT Experience: 10+ yrs
As a Domain Owner for SAP Financials & General Ledger, you will own & lead the implementation SAP FI, GL, A/R, A/P and Financial Supply Chain. The role entails strategic vision/roadmap, configuration oversight, Domain process ownership & business support across all dependent systems using SAP General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payable (AP) & Financial Supply Chain Mgmt. (FSCM/FSCD). The person in this position will start as an individual contributor but growing it into a team with the progress of SAP S/4 HANA implementation within 1 year. You will be a part of Corporate Finance, within the Business Initiatives team.
- BS in Accounting, Finance, IT, Computers, or another similar field
- 5 years of SAP ERP and/or SAP S/4 HANA implementation (Hands-on) and support experience within SAP FI, CO, AR, AP, GL, PA, PCA, CCA etc.
- Familiarity and/or experience working with Public Clouds such as AWS, AZURE & GCP
- At-least 2 full Life-cycle SAP Financial implementation experience deploying SAP FI, CO, GL, AR and AP
- Experience implementing Special Purpose Ledger/Parallel Ledger.
- Experience with at least 1 FP&A tools such as SAP BPC, Hyperion/HFM, OneStream, Anaplan etc.
The Ideal Qualifications:
- MBA or equivalent and/or Certified Public Accountant preferred
- A Full life-cycle SAP S/4 HANA implementation with Universal Ledger highly preferred
- Experience in add-on/Partner products such as Vertex Tax, Blackline & HighRadius FSCM desired
- Experience in other SAP products – SAP BW, BusinessObjects, SAP PBC, SAP C4C is Bonus
- Knowledge of US GAAP, insurance statutory accounting/reporting and/or experience in Financial Institutions preferred
- Ability to work with senior management and influence decision making
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to proactively take ownership of projects and drive to completion
- Experience working in a Finance transformational setting & driving change
- Use increasing insight to identify and implement improvements that increase the business value and efficiency of the work performed.
- Ability to Initiate and/or leads increasingly complex projects and continuous improvement activities that may span beyond the scope of own team
- Experience in best-in-class control execution/documentation
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work across levels, from staff to executive management
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in future